Mental health and addictions services.
Care providers available: Outreach psychiatrist visits 4 to 6 times per year, registered social worker, outreach worker, licensed psychiatric nurse, home and community care worker, clinical case management.
Services available: Outreach, medication monitoring but do not administer medication, counseling services, will assist clients with locating housing and provide life training skills for finding housing, adult lunch program.
Application process: Direct and self-referral.
Areas served: Queen Charlotte, Moresby Island, Graham Island.
Mon to Fr: 8:30 am to 4:45 pm
- Address Box 54 302 2nd Ave. Queen Charlotte Island V0T 1S0
- Phone 250-559-8765
- Category Addictions, Case Management, Mental Health
- Location Queen Charlotte Island
- Tags Addictions, Case Management, Mental Health, Queen Charlotte Island
- LanguageRussian, German, French, Cantonese, Mandarin
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org