Vancouver Coastal Health primary care community health centre with mental health and addictions counsellors. Other services include case management for people living with HIV/AIDS, nutritional counselling, and access to psychiatrists and counsellors. Physicians and nurse practitioners are available.
Clinic services, such as vaccination and primary health care are provided, as well as referral services, support groups and therapy.
Care provider: Dr. Laura Knebel. Physician accepting patients living with HIV. Patients must meet clinic’s mandate to be accepted.
The clinic is open seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Address 569 Powell St. Vancouver V6A 1G8
- Phone 604-255-3151
- E-mail Manda.Harmon@vch.ca
- Website http://www.vch.ca
- Category Addictions, Case Management, Clinic, Mental Health, Nurse Practitioner, Physician, Psychiatrist + Counsellor
- Location Vancouver
- Tags Addictions, Case Management, Clinic, Downtown Community Health Centre, Laura Knebel, Mental Health, Nurse practitioner, Nutrition, Physician, Psychiatrist + Counsellor, Vancouver
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: email@example.com