Sheway’s goals fall into four core areas
- To engage women in accessing prenatal care and a range of other supports during pregnancy
- To promote health and nutrition of women and their children accessing prenatal and postnatal care at Sheway from pregnancy up to 18 months following birth.
- To provide education, referral and support to women to help them reduce risk behaviors and, in particular, to reduce or stop use of alcohol and other drugs during pregnancy.
- To support mothers in their capacity as parents and caregivers.
Mon to Fri: 11:30 am to 3:30 pm
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org