- Nurse Practitioner: Mark Schultz
- Registered Nurse: Jennifer Block
- Registered Nurse: Jodie Crombie
- Case Management: Sarah Sullivan
- Counsellor, Case Management: Leanne Wingert
- RPN: Cheryl Taylor
- RSW: Sarah Sullivan
NPs who provide HIV care are Danielle Daigle in Campbell River and Tanya Petryk in the Courtenay
In Campbell River we are: Sonja Hartz RN, Amy Palumbo RN (based in the Wellness Centre at the Campbell River Hospital) and currently Fraser Jordan MHSU RN (based at MHSU Campbell River).
Campbell River phone is: 250-286-7152 fax: 250-286-7103
In Courtenay we are: Jennifer Block RN (Comox Valley Nursing Centre), and Cheryl Taylor MHSU RPN (MHSU Courtenay)
Services available: HIV assessment, education, treatment planning and support; AIDS Vancouver Island wellness counselling, harm reduction services, information on HIV care, help with understanding lab work, information on side effects treatment, access to nutrition information, access to mental health and addiction services clinician, HIV education and support for family and friends, HIV information for health care providers and community agencies.
Satellite services are available in the Comox Valley, Mt. Waddington and Port Hardy. Please call for hours of service.
- Address Sunshine Wellness Centre, Campbell River Hospital, 375 Second Ave. Campbell River V9W 3V1
- Phone 250-850-2605 / Toll Free: 1-877-215-7005
- Category Addictions, Case Management, Clinic, Mental Health, Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatrist + Counsellor
- Location Campbell River
- Tags Addictions, Amy Palumbo, Campbell River, Cheryl Taylor, Clinic, Counsellor, Jennifer Block, Leanne Wingert, Mark Schultz, Mental Health, Nurse practitioner, Positive Wellness, Positive Wellness North Island, Psychiatrist, Registered Nurse, Sarah Sullivan, Sonja Hartz, Tanya Petryk
- CommunityMen, Women, Gay men, Gay women, LGBTQ, Transgender, Seniors
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: email@example.com