North Okanagan Youth and Family Services provides counselling and support services to individuals and families through a variety of community based and residential programs free of charge.
The Cammy LaFleur Street Nurse Outreach Program provides education on harm reduction, HIV/AIDS, HCV, and other blood-borne pathogens to people living on the street, or who are addicted or have mental health issues. The street nurse and counsellor provide outreach to Vernon, Enderby, Armstrong and Lumby. Also supplies harm reduction supplies. Contact the program at: 250-545-3572
Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Closed from 12 pm to 1 pm for lunch.
- Address 3100 - 32nd Avenue Vernon V1T 2L9
- Phone 250-545-3572
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website www.noyfss.org/index.php/
- Category Addictions, AIDS Service Organization, Mental Health
- Location Vernon
- Tags AIDS Service Organization, Armstrong, Enderby, Lumby, North Okanagan Youth and Family Services, Vernon
- CommunityYouth, Families
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org