The Stride with Purpose – HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Program provides health promotion, prevention, and harm reduction services. Advocacy, case management, and education are also provided. Stride with Purpose is funded by the Fraser Health Authority and is a STOP HIV initiative. A youth clinic, STI testing, and referrals are available.
Drop-in services for PLHIV: Weekly on-site food bank and lunch; Laundry and shower facilities; Phone and internet access (search for treatment, housing, etc.); Access to a case worker; Arts and crafts group; Hep C support group; Harm reduction supplies.
Hours: Mon to Fri: 8:30 am to 5 pm
Area served: New Westminster, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows
- Address 40 Begbie St. New Westminster V3M 3L9
- Phone 604-526-2522
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website http://www.purposesociety.org/Stride.html
- Category Case Management, Nutrition, Other Organization
- Location New Westminster
- Tags Burnaby, Case Management, Clinic, Coquitlam, Family, Maple Ridge, New Westminster, Nutrition, Other Organization, Pitt Meadows, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Purpose Society, Youth
- CommunityYouth, Families
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org