Mental health and addictions services for adults.
Care providers available: Registered nurse, registered social worker, professional counselor, community worker providing workshops.
Services provided: Clinical case management, medication assistance for psychiatric meds, monitoring of lab results, counselling services, health care navigation, weekly support done through volunteer program.
Application process: Self referral and direct referral.
Area served: Chetwynd, Moberley Lake, Saulteau First Nation
Mon to Fri: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
- Address 5500 Hospital Road Box 507 Chetwynd V0C 1J0
- Phone 250-788-7211
- Category Addictions, Case Management, Mental Health, Registered Nurse
- Location Chetwynd
- Tags Addictions, Case Management, Chetwynd, Mental Health, Moberley Lake, Registered Nurse, Saulteau First Nation
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org