Provides support to women who are pregnant or have very young children at the time of intake who are also impacted by substance use and/or violence and abuse. Provides free and confidential testing, counselling, and education about sexually transmitted infections, HIV, and AIDS. Provides support to those living with HIV/AIDS and offers assistance with partner notification. Please inquire about human papillomavirus vaccinations.
Please consult website for full variety of programs and services available.
Drop-in: Mon to Fri: 11:30 am to 3:30 pm
- Address 2 - 13733 92nd Avenue Surrey V3V 1H9
- Phone 604-584-7597
- E-mail email@example.com
- Website http://www.atira.bc.ca/maxxine-wright-community-health-centre
- Category Clinic, Psychiatrist + Counsellor
- Location Surrey
- Tags Clinic, Maxxine Wright, Psychiatrist + Counsellor, Surrey, Women
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org