Fraser Region Aboriginal Friendship Centre provides various support groups and services for First Nations people. Health and wellness programs include the Positive Health Program. Education and housing services are available, as well as early childhood education programs.
Provides programs and services to people living in Surrey, Delta, Tsawwassen, White Rock, and Langley.
Contact: Rodney Olinek, Positive Health Coordinator
- Address 10095 Whalley Blvd Surrey V3T 4G1
- Phone 604-595-1170 ext. 222
- Website http://frafca.org/
- Category Other Organization
- Location Delta, Langley, Surrey, White Rock
- Tags Delta, First Nations, Fraser Region Aboriginal Centre, Langley, Positive Health Program, Rodney Olinek, Surrey, Tsawwassen, White Rock
- CommunityWomen, Men, First Nations, Transgender, Gay men, Gay women, Youth, Families
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org