STI and HIV testing, treatment and counseling. Condom distribution and needle exchange.
Clinic hours: Tue: 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.; Thur: 1:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
HIV/AIDS Nurse Case Manager providing education and referrals for newly diagnosed people living in the area.
Mental Health Unit:
Mental health services for people 19 and over. Services are located in unit 129 of the building.
Services: Assessment, short-term treatment, residential and geriatric programs.
- Address 45470 Menholm Rd. Chilliwack V2P 1M2
- Phone 604-702-4900
- Category Case Management, Clinic, Mental Health
- Location Chilliwack
- Tags Case Management, Chilliwack, Chilliwack Health Unit, Clinic, Mental Health
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org