Mental health and substance use services.
Care providers available: Consulting psychiatrist for known clients, registered nurse, registered psychiatric nurse, registered social worker, professional counsellor, mental health outreach worker.
Serivces: Clinical case management, community-based case management, outreach, medication assistance for psychiatric medication, monitoring of lab results for long-term clients, counselling services, completing of disability or assistance forms for existing clients, educational groups, daily early recovery group for substance use clients.
Application process: Direct and self-referral. Areas served: Bowser to Oyster River and communities in between.
Please call for hours of service.
- Address 941C England Ave. Courtenay V9N 2N7
- Phone 250-331-8515
- Category Addictions, Case Management, Mental Health
- Location Courtenay
- Tags Addictions, Courtenay, Mental Health
- Accepting New PatientsYes
- By CareBC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org